Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Limelight Six Chicks..........Oh Baby!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Happy May 6th!!!! And that means it's time for the Limelight Six Chicks project showcase!!!!! And this month it's all about BABIES!!!! What a great theme that our sweet Mandy chose for this month!!! Don't we all just love babies??!!! I know I sure miss the cuddly, sweet days when mine were tiny!!!

I just LOVE this Unity Stamp kit, A Mix-Up Of Cuteness!!!! This little whale is soooo darn adorable and perfect for new little baby boys!!!! I thought I'd try stamping on this Paint Can with Memento Ink. It worked okay, but the lines did smear a bit as my hands aren't perfectly still!!! LOL But some pretty Stickles highlight the sweet little whale and hide those squiggles!!!!
I just HAD to use the new Lime Ricky Basic Grey dsp!!! I love the bright colors and these patterns were soooo perfect for the watery theme!!! And the Dewdrops....well, they look like bubbles on the card!!! At least I hope they do!!!! LOL


So here's the little outfit that's inside the paint can..........keeping the blue and yellow color scheme!!! Baby clothes are so darn cute that I can't resist sometimes!! I don't know if you can see it well enough, but the whale on the top of the can and on the card are covered with Crystal Effects and I also used Mermaid Stickles to highlight the Lil Squirt on the can.
Here's the latest from Limelight Papercrafts:
FREE SHIMMERZ! Every order of $35 or more (before shipping, please) will receive one FREE jar of Shimmerz Paint! Please enter your choice of color in the Comments section at checkout. If your color choice is not available, or if no selection is made, we will choose a jar of Shimmerz to include for you!

Now be sure to hop to the rest of the DT to see some more FUN baby/new mommy gift ideas!!!!
Tsuruta Designs ~ Amy (May Guest)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

Michelle/Eliotstamps said...

OK, that is just too cute! I love the blue/yellow color combo, and that whale is adorable.

de said...

Wow Lee! This is amazing! Love your project!

~amy~ said...

A-dorable Lee!!!! How cute is this?! Love the colors!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, yeah, LEE. this is just darling. love those little acrylic tins and you did yours up soooo cute! great card to go along with it!

JenMarie said...

Oh how CUTE!!!!

Mandy said...

OH! I love it! The colors are adorable, and I just love the glittery whales! Perfect! :)

Lorie said...

That is fantastic! The whales are adorable and you know I love that paper!

Kerry said...

ADORABLE!!! Love all that great ribbon on the handle and of course the colors and cute little whale are fabulous too!

Cat said...

How adorable! So pretty and creative!

Linsey said...

Accckkkk!!! WAYYYY too adorable for words, Lee!!! OMGosh, totally love this darling lil'squirt baby giftset! You are just the most creative thing--I adore the glittery whales on your decorated pail, your super cute card and the darling gifts for inside! What a sweet theme, I LOVE babiess!!! TFS, sweetness! have a great day! xoxo

Alex said...

This is a totally darling project Lee - I just love that cute little whale!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janine said...

What a great project and card!! Hope you are well!!

Amy said...

oh my gosh! love the blue and yellow with that little whale!! Adorable!!

Ashley said...

This is just too darn cute! I love it all!

Kristine B. said...

Hi Lee!! :) This is such a FUN ensemble. LOVE that whale and sentiment...all your scallops are so cute too! WOW--all those ribbons look fantastic--must've taken you awhile to tie all those on?!! heehee...great job!

Suzanne said...

Very very cute! And a wonderful way to present a baby or child's gift...

BonnieRose said...

wow chica.. love it all.. u've been busy!!!!

Ryann said...

this is so cute. Love the dew drop "bubbles"!

Theresa said...

OMGosh, this is too cute! I love the green/blue colors. Love the clear bucket.